Thursday, October 26, 2006

Me, Myself and I.

Ok, so I know it's a lame thing to post after not having posted in so long. But you have to start somewhere right?

1. What is your middle name? Rose...ya I like it too :o)

2. What color shirt are you wearing right now? My igloo for rent one. I would tell you all that is written on it, but for sake of time I won't. I'ts real cute though. Red and white.

3. What are you listening to right now? Solopianoradio.com, the best at work music...and mason trying to ask me how long to cook the popcorn for.

4. What is the last digit of the year you were born? 8

5. What was the last thing you ate? Grapes

6. If you were a car what kind would you be? Fast. Quiet. Deadly

7. Favorite Holiday? I love Christmas because I really enjoy giving gifts. Which is a good thing, although my budget doesn't agree. But I enjoy any holiday that I spend with friends or family. Especially with my Aunts and Uncles, Grandparents, etc. The whole works!!

8. Last person you talked to on the phone? Tom, our manager in the Hawaii office. I can't remember the last time I talked to a friend on the phone. It's an exciting life, I know.

9. Favorite radio station: If we had a good selection of stations in this town I might actually list one. Oh, I like 630 on the AM dial.

10. Do you believe in aliens? No. I'm not much of a fantasy, fairy, ailien believing, type person. You can thank my Dad for that. Plus, they're real ugly.

11. Morning or night? Night. But I am getting better at mornings.

12. Favorite snack: It depends on the mood.

13. Potatoes or Rice? Potatoes definitely.

14. Yellow Gold or White Gold? White!!

15. Natural Hair color or Bottled? Natural usually, because most people go with the bottled and end up as Rebeka said "trailer trashey".

16. Eye color? Hazel, unless you're lucky and see the green that I get from my mom. It all kind of depends on the shirt that I'm wearing...Mason just informed me that my left eye is blue and my right eye is green. Uh. Hopefully that's just his opinion. Kinda creepy.

17. What is the oldest childhood memory you have?

18. Do you wear a watch? I couldn't live with out one.

19. Favorite time of day: Choir practice at the middle school, I love those kids.

20. Favorite kind of music: Christian, Classical, but too much classical is annoying.

21. Favorite actor: I'm the one who is clueless when people start rattling off names of peopl that "every one" knows.

22. Favorite actress: See above answer.

23. Where did you meet your significant other? I was saved in my room. Jesus has been my true love ever since.

24. Spring or Fall: Spring!! it gives hopes of warmth and sun. Fall is just pretty for two weeks and then the cold and dark start. I would probably enjoy fall if I lived someplace other than AK.

25. Pierced Ears? Maybe soon.

26. Least Favorite Food: Nothing in particular. Have I ever told you that I love spinach dip?

27. Favorite Vacation spot: Well, I have allways enjoyed going to California, but I liked Hawaii too, and Florida was awsome. So I'm kind of seeing a trend with warm places going on.

28. Do you want your friends to write back? Nothing would make me happeir. Ok, so maybe somethings would...

29. Who is most likely to respond?? What kind of a guilt trip question is this?

30. Who is least likely to respond? Real guilt.

31. Mountains or Oceans? Oceans. As long as they are warm.

32. What would you like to do on a rainy day? Clean my room, catch up on school, wash dishes, do laundrey, clean out my car, send Rebeka her bridal shower pictures, make those appointments that I should have made a month ago. Oh, the question was what would I "want" to do not what I would actually do! Sorry. Be cozy and read or watch a movie.

33. Favorite card game: Rummy, oh but I do have good memories of playing baloney a few summers ago. Not that I remember how to play it now.

34. Single Flowers or Bouquets? I'm a sucker for any flower(s).

35. Have you ever been horse back riding? Yes, I even leased my very own giant piece of glue for a summer. But obviousely those days are over.

36. Do you crack your knuckles? Not too often, I used to be really bad about it.

37. Favorite Breakfast Food: French Tost, pancakes.

38. Have you ever locked your keys in your car? No, well I did lock the keys in mom's car once, but that was just a missunderstanding, a kid told me that they had them, and come to find out. oh there they are in the seat. Thank goodness for hidden spares.

39. Have you ever run out of gas? I don't like to live dangerously. My car gives me enough grief when I do take care of it, none the less, if I didn't!

40. If you won a million dollars what would be the FIRST thing you would do? Pray, because I would need allot of guiadance with what to do with all that money!

41. Have you ever had a ticket? Like to a movie? Sure. No, just kidding, I haven't ever gotten a ticket for a traffic violation.

Well, I think that is a pretty lame question to end with. No depth to it at all. Anwho. Now you all know more about me. Aren't you glad you just wasted the last 5 minutes hoping that I would reveal the deep dark story behind Lanae`, just to find that, uh, there isn't one. Ok, well you just found that I have sarcasm. That's exciting right? :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amasing how much you can learn about a person from a quick question.
Thanks for sharing. Radar

blondevue... said...

We found the deep dark side of you alright!!! When you said "Fast, Quiet, and Deadly" about the type of car you would be. That just about summed it all up! Talk about your inner self! :~) teehehe!
I like what you said about meeting your significant other. Very nicely said...
Or the nice "Maybe Soon" part when it asked about pierced ears. Maybe you'll get lucky and Dad will read your blog and want to let you on your birthday next month! hehehe!
Okay, I think I've bugged you enough... =) see you at work tomarrow,
until then,
your loving sista'
:~)

Rebekah L. said...

Well I enjoyed it. I love these things. :O)

Happy Girl said...

Ooops. Well I guess that the car question kinda did give something away. :-)