Thursday, October 05, 2006

Day six!!!

Well it's not going to be all about day six since day six has just started, but we have to give the latop to Jerry before we leave this afternoon so I decided that I better get my blogging in first thing. I should be able to continue blogging on Dad's blackberry, but I don't think that I can down load any more pictures. Whaaa. that's dissapointing because I don't think that you all really care about all this bla bla stuff. Anywho.

Church went well last night. the church building was large but there was only about 14 people there. and besides the song leader and his wife the rest were over the age of 70. It was like being in the pioneer home or somthing. But they all had a great spirit so it was a blessing to go.

We went to this little mexican place to eat for dinner last night. Actually the people weren't mexican, they were salvadorians. (I really don't think that's how you spell it) and didnot know a word of english. Uh, ok, am I the only one that thinks that's real weird? How can you live and operate a buisiness, and not just a business, but a restaurant, in the middle of Tampa, florida, and not know a word of English? who knows! We laughed most of the time because Dad loves being in those types of environments, so naturally he wanted to know what everything on the menu that he hadn't heard of was. and the girl was all like, I don't speak english. so we ended up with Foster getting a chicken casadilla and I got fried pork chops, and Dad ordered some steak thing that was really good. and although that turned out ok, Dad wasn't happy until he experianced a mexican desert. I felt bad for this girl, she was probably 22 or something, and she didn't know what ice cream was, or pie, or cake. but we ended up ordering "Flon" It was some custard style dessert. The first bite was delicious, but it was one of those things that the more that you eat, the grosser it is. But Dad got his dessert so that's all that mattered!

I have allot to do this morning. I have to go down stairs and do laundry, take foster to the pool, ask for a late check out, pack our bags that are strewn all over the floor, and have everything ready to go by the time that dad gets back at noon. Which is just 3 hours away. Plus I have to post aquarium pictures, for you all. So I think that I'll get with it. Oh ya, a shower too.

I hope that you all have a fabtaculous day and hopefully I will still be able to post tomorrow.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

I like all the bla bla stuff =o)
Kriss