Sunday, October 01, 2006

Day two!!

Well today we ended up going to first baptist church in Ocoee. I'ts about 30 minutes away from here. It went pretty good. The message was fine, but Dad said that he read in their little booklet that he's from some college (I can't remember where) that promotes easy believeism, so that's not too good (duh) but you couldn't have told from what he preached.

We ended up going to Datona Beach after Services. That was pretty cool. I've always heard the name, and it's like printed on shirts, so the fact that I actually went there is cool. :-) The tide was high today so we went to the spot where it was flat for swimming. And yes, Dad did make his sand castle. :-) I don't think that there has been a time that he went to a beach and didn't make a sand castle. I think that's awsome. Anywho, after being there for a few hours we went to leave, but ended up going to the spot on the beach with all the waves and strong current. I had already changed and didn't want to get my bathing suit back on, but Dad and Foster were still in their shorts, so they went and dove in. Well, not quite dove, but you know. :o) I got lot's of video taping of it and also pictures. Oh ya, pictures, well I kind of forgot about those, I will have to go upstairs and get the memory card so that I can down load some for you guys. I am down at the pool right now with foster. Can you believe that he wanted to go swimming again after spending all day swimming? Crazy kid.

On our way home we stopped at a few tourist stores but I didn't end up with too much luck. and speaking of shopping, I can't believe that I forgot to mention that I went to Cato's yesterday. Love at first sight. Well, actually, I was in love with the store from all the things that I had heard about it before I even saw it. But you get my point. It was pretty cool that the first store that we went to on the entire trip was the one that I wanted to go to the most. I made sure to thank Dad for that! We still have to do the whole outlet mall thing, but I'm not too worried, we'll get there eventually.

Well, I'm going to go up stairs and get that memory card. So I'll see you all in a bit.

No comments: