Friday, October 13, 2006

Tonight I went over to Phils for his annual Pig roast. It was allot of fun, really cold though. Oh, and Joanna, ten points on the pumpkin cheese cake. :-)

Anywho. I decided that I am not going to catch up on the rest of my trip. It's pretty meaningless now to keep dragging it all out. And I want to post about what's happening now in my life, not what happened last week. And nothing too exciting happened the last two days anyways. Oh, actually I take that back. I went to a beauty pageant on Saturday night that Ray Noel was in. (The daughter of one of the guys that took us alligator hunting). It was allot of fun to go and watch it all. I have never been to one of those before so it was pretty cool. And after like 20 min. Of sitting with Ray's family they all acted like they had known me since I was in diapers, so that was pretty cool. I am really hoping that their family comes up to Alaska to visit. That was kind of the deal on the Alligator hunt, like they take us, and then we take them. I think the reason why I liked Florida so much was the people there. If I had gone and never met these two families I would have just thought of it as another warm and sunny place, but just with hurricanes.

It's amazing how God puts certain people in our lives. It was really cool because these families were Christians so it wasn't all about hunting and stuff while we were there. Dad and them would talk about hunting, but then also about God. It was just this all around good time.

Ugh, there I go again. Talking about my trip. I've got to stop doing that! Well I'm off to bed. I have to help mom clean and cook tomorrow, and I have a piano lesson, and I have to clean at Todds. And some time I have to put together my music folder for the concert on Thursday. It is coming up way too fast. I just hope that it goes well and I don't do something like drop my music all over the floor, that would be classic.
Until next time.

2 comments:

blondevue... said...

drop your music on the floor? I don't think you will, you've preformed enough, and if you do...who cares right? You'd just make those middle schoolers laugh.
=)
I don't know how you do it... :-) I'd kill them all...
love ya,

Happy Girl said...

Thanks for your encouragement.