Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It seems as though lately I've had so much to pray about. If it's not one thing it's another. Ranging from school, to work, to my vehicle situation, church, friends, family. Oh, the list could go on and on, and every thing that I've stated is very vaugue too. I don't know what people who aren't saved do. I would be so stressed out if I didn't know that someone was in control besides myself. I guess that's why they all think it's important to have self confidence.

I have been doing much better at actually doing school this week. God has really helped me to put aside time to do it. Well, not quite aside, more like, "oh an extra five minutes, yae, I can do school". :o) It's not really that bad, well, ok so it is. I would be doing it now, besides the fact that it's at home and I'm at the office waiting for transportation. Dad had winter tires put on the Suburban and Tauras today, so we've been shuffling vehicles back and forth to the tire place all day. But I am so not complaining, because I didn't feel too safe w/the tires that were on either.

Well, I'm going to stop rambling. Until next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way. It is odd how the Lord presses issues on our hearts and still lovingly reminds us that he is there in control. When He puts a burdan on our hearts... It almost is never a bad thing (Even though we may not enjoy it). My prayers are with you all.... Your Friend:
Radar

Rebekah L. said...

Hey Lanae,
Thanks for taking the time for the pictures, i know you dont have much (time)
I really appreciate it.
:O)

Happy Girl said...

You're welcome. Now I just have to give you those duplicates...Sunday? :-) I'm horrible.

It's a good life said...

I know what you mean about praying... I've been doing a lot of it lately... you keep it up too. =) He will be there, for you always... I will be there for you... even when I am not "there" with you... I love ya.