Thursday, November 02, 2006

They're gone!...now what?

My parents just left this afternoon with the pastor to go down to Mckinley princess lodge for the weekend. I would usually be excited that they were leaving and be planning all the fun things that I would do. But as I think about what I'm actually going to do, it's pretty lame. I work tonight, I work tomorrow, Tomorrow night I have the highlight of my week (no joke) and I go babysit, Saturday morning I have piano, After piano I go straight to work, and once I finally get home around 7:30 on Saturday night I lock myself in my room and do school until my eyes threaten to fall out of my head and on to my book.

Oh joy. Have I ever told you that I'm a very happy person and love my life? :0) Really, I do. It's ok if you don't believe me though, I sometimes don't belive myself either. :o)

1 comment:

blondevue... said...

your'a dork! =)
but I still love you,,,
(lucky for you!) :-)