Sunday, November 19, 2006

Well, uh.

Sorry guys, I don't really feel like posting. But no one else has been, so I feel like I can't get on them for not posting if I'm not posting either.

I guess there's plenty to post about. I could bore you all with the whole car having power steering problems thing, but I'm tired of talking about that. And I went to the sound of music last night so I guess that I could post a video of me singing the "Do-Re-Me" song since I'm now oh so inspired to sing it. Or then again maybe I should let you guys go one more day thinking that I'm a normal person. :-) Or, maybe it's too late and I should do the video...No I already took my makeup off. lol.

I'm going to bed, good night everyone.
Lanae`

2 comments:

Radar said...

lack of power steering is kind of a problem, expecially once you have grown used to it...
I also noticed that the blogs have grown quiet as well... everyone must be busy for no one has commented on my blog.

Well, Need to get ready for church... Have a GREAT day!
Radar

It's a good life said...

lol... i know what you mean. the whole next day I went around singing the songs from it... it was really great when I got to singing the goodbye song before I went to bed... ha... oh, my poor family... putting up with my attempting to sing opera!! lol!! You should have seen my mom... wow! It was quite halarious... what was bad... was that I was actually laughing at myself just as much as laughing at them. hehe... luv ya