Tuesday, November 14, 2006

And the Verdict is...........

Ok, well I decided on a Navy Blue Razr with a plan through Cell-One. I'm pretty happy so far, although it's only been like 4.5 hours that I've had it, but surely that's besides the point. :o)

The only down side of it all is that I only have 39 minutes until Friday when the next cycle starts. Something about a prorate something or other. Ugh. I don't think that I will actually use that many in just two days, but you never know. I think I'm just paranoid. :)

Now I just have to figure out how to use the silly thing. When Tori got home, she just grabbed it and started punching keys and suddenly, wala, there she was, my first contact in my phone book. I would have like went and read the owners manual first just to make sure that I'm doing it the best way. Yes, I'm lame. And the ring tone kind of creeps me out right now. I'ts all like "Hello Moto", and it's this guy saying it. The lady @ cell-one said that I have two free ringtone down loads, so I just need to figure out how to use those. The Picture quality is good, but I still don't like how I look in cell phone pictures. They bring out the worst and give you this whole distorted look. At least I won't be taking pictures of me, just my friends. So you all get to look distorted, aren't you excited?!

Well, I HAVE to go to bed. Eileen is no longer at Ridgetop, so it's all me at work. It's going to take some getting used to but hopefully I'll manage. Good night all.

Lanae`

Oh, ok. So here's a question for you all: How do you kill the battery in your phone when you can't talk on it and have no time to play games or mess with the settings?! I want the battery to completely die so that it's all up to snuff on my trip.

6 comments:

blondevue... said...

my little student...
you make videos, lots and lots of video's. And keep playing them,and playing them. If you make it as long as you can, press play, and then walk away and do what-ever it is that you do to keep yourself busy, you can then pick it back up and press play Again.And Again.And Again.
But then Again. I think you'll be okay as far as for the trip, if that battery doesn't die in 7 days,,,you didn't need one in the first place, because you aren't using it enough!
Don't you just love gettind advice from the girl that cell phones "ruined"
ha.
And if you ask nicely, we can go to work early tomarrow and I will show you how to download a suitable ringtone...
lol!
Enjoy your sleep my darling sis, because...tomarrow the training gets intense.
love you.
(tell me where you can hire a personal cell phone trainer that loves you?!)
Tori

Radar said...

I let my cell phone run 24 hours a day... I don't get as much time out of it if I turn it off. The quickes way to run a low battery down is make a phone call. Unfornitually, It runs your minutes down as well. Other than that, you have to let it do its thing. Also a hint on battery life... try not to recharge until battery is dead... It will allow the battery to last longer.
Radar

Happy Girl said...

Ok Tori,
How come I'm the one to work early? And sorry my teacher but I don't have time for a new ring tone today. Maybe tonight. Love ya!!

Your Faithful Student

blondevue... said...

I was at work early. Exactly 2 mins early to be exact. =)
Don't plan on working on your phone tonight, we need to get everyone packed up.
Also...one vital bit of information before I leave you alone with your cell phone for the day.
--You had better keep that thing on vibrate while at work--
My boss is nicer when it comes to this stuff than yours might be to hearing "Hello-Moto" throughout the office! lol!

Happy Girl said...

Your boss might be nicer about cell phones during work and such, but I don't think that you realize what you are compramising. but hey, it's your life. When I'm some big business exectutive and have no life because I don't talk on my phone at work I'm sure you'll have something to say to me. May be along the lines of "I told you so". :o)

Radar said...

Have a good trip and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Radar