Thursday, November 02, 2006

"Where oh where has my little dog gone, oh where oh where could he be?..."

Well, I haven't quite lost my dog. I would be happy right now if I had... :0} But what I have lost is my page counter. I seem to have misplaced it, has anyone seen it? I know that I could go and get another one, but I really liked seeing how many people had viewed my blog since I started the blog. But oh well, life goes on with out the page counter....just keep your eyes on the look out in case it appears somewhere.... :)

And please tell me that you all know the song that I was singing!!! You have my sympathy if you don't. What would life be w/out children's songs . :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats a page counter??

Anonymous said...

If you look in the archive and find the first few posts... you will find the counter there.. Copy the HTML (Code) from that post and enter it into your template. That way, It will always be on your page. Let me know If you have any questions..

Keep smiling!
Radar

Happy Girl said...

Coolness, I'll have to dig out some time to do that. Thanks. And I always smile.:o)

blondevue... said...

I don't think you'd be very happy if you lost our dog. Since you'd have to be helping me go to every neighbors house asking if they've seen her or not!
(remember when we first moved over here?)

Happy Girl said...

When we first moved here? Don't you mean the four times that she ran away in one week this summer and every time "I" had to go find her. Ya, good memories.

Anonymous said...

Hey lanae I think tobi accidently deleted your comment on my post so if you want to comment again feel free =o) sorry about that I just didn't want you to think we were mad at you or something....