Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Well cleaning my room went pretty well last night. It's really nice to have the boys gone. I put all of my clothes (the ones that are sapposed to be in the closet) on Mason's bed and all my shoes on their floor. That will be the all fun project tonight. Oh wait, scratch that. I think I am going to finish getting all the clutter out of my room. I really don't like clutter, but I have a ton of it. Just little nick nacks all over the place, and since I am going away from the hawaiian theme I am going to get rid of most of it. But the real good news is that I didn't trip or have to step on a pile of clothes to turn the lamp on this morning. And belive me, that is a real, real, big thing in my little room! Well, I am off to beaver sports to meet mom. She said that they were haveing a really good sale on somethings, and you all know how Mom and I are about sale shopping. Well, maybe you don't, but you will find out soon! :-)

3 comments:

Suzie said...

LANAE !!!!! :O)
so what theme are you going to go with next or have you decided yet??
Krista :O)

Anonymous said...

Yes, we sure have heard about you and your mom and all your shopping!!!! Is that all you two like to do?! (That's what your family thinks!)

Happy Girl said...

Who's Mom? And, oh no, that's not all that we like to do. we also like to decorate and...the sun, the beach, etc....:-)