Thursday, September 28, 2006

going...Going.....GONE!

Well, at least I will be gone soon. I just can't wait for it to be 2 am in the morning, and I will be flying away on the airplane. Yes!!

I have been really stressed lately and need to just go and get it over with. I am looking forward to going, but it is seriously messing with my schedule. I am so busy as it is, that trying to find time to pack and figure out all the details is pretty pathetic.

And I'm sure that my Mom is dying for me to be gone also. :-} I haven't been the best of company lately. So Mom, when you get on here, I'm real, real, sorry for being so grumpy. I try to be nice, and just let everything flow, but it hasn't been happening for me lately. I think I'll just have to try harder....

Anywho. My flight leaves at 1:05am, so that means that I have a whopping six hours and ten minutes until take off. Speaking of take off...I just love it! I forget how awsome it is every time and still get a thrill out of it. I am usually next to Tori as she clenches the arm rests and tryes to breath (although, not with much success), and I'm just smiling because I'm having the time of my life! I'ts quite the scene. And I have no problem with the lay overs that I have because that means that I get to take off 3 times! Wha who!!

I'm looking forward to flying alone too. I know that sounds really young and wanna-be independent, but I think that it will be a fun experiance. Dad and Foster will be with me on the way to Seattle, but then I go to Pheonix and then Orlando by myself, while they just go straight to Orlando from there. They will be getting to Florida 5 hours before me, but I'm totaly ok with that, because that means that they will already have the car, and be checked into the hotel.

Wow, well I think that I just made up for the days that I didn't post this week. Sorry for the ramble. :-) At least from now on I might have something to say. Farewell my friends, I love you all, and I shall return! (October the 9th at 4:47 PM to be exact.) :o)...Well that is unless the plane goes down and we all die. But hay, we're not going to think about that right? Well, if you were going to think about it at least look at it on the bright side, I'd get to heaven before all of you!! :-)

5 comments:

Casey said...

Hope you have a great trip and sounds like alot of fun.

Casey said...

Hope your trip goes good and hope that the weather is nice for all of ya.

Happy Girl said...

Thank you Casey.
I am about to leave for the airport now. I am hoping that I don't have any problems with the security. I shouldn't, but you never know! :-)Later,

Rebekah L. said...

Lanae!!
Enjoy the sun!! Dont get eaten by any crocodiles!!
I hope you have an awesome slow-down-learn-to-breathe-again-relaxing-lay-by-the-pool-perfect-sunny-wonderful vacation!!
bek

blondevue... said...

You crack me up. =) I'll tell Mom to get on here, so she can read her apology from you! LOL! :-)
And as for the take-offs, I'm glad that you enjoy them. At least you don't have to sit there suffering-sick like me! :)
You'd better call me when you all get in, to make sure you got in okay.
Love ya, and Please...take care of Foster. =) I already miss him. Ok, you too...but I usually don't see you that much when we are both in town anyway! :-)
lata's girlie,
your sis,