Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Crazy.....Crazy.....did I mention crazy....?

Oh my word. I am just running in circles. I am seriously ready for 2 AM on Friday. Because that means that I will be in the air and flying away. And if I forgot something, well, then it's tough luck. I am pretty much packed. But then again. Not really at all. I have all my clothes picked out and in the suit case, but that seems to be the easy part for me. You got to think shoe, makeup, shampoo, conditioner, curling iron, flat iron, blowdryer, facial cleanser.....yada yada yada. It goes on and on. Oh, and maybe I should throw in some soap too. You never know when you might need some of that. :-) I am running to walmart tonight to go get last minute stuff. so I better go. I'm sorry that I haven't been on here since Friday. I really want to get on here every day, but that's not happening. Just know that I love you all!! And soon you will be able to hear about my trip. I better have time for blogging down there!

No comments: