Thursday, September 27, 2007

That's it!!!

That's it. I quit!!!! I have been trying to get a template besides the lamo ones that blogger gives you to chose from and I just can't! I don't know how you peoples do it, but you somehow manage to get these all so creative templates, when here I am, stuck trying to figure out where to find a unique template, none the less put a profile picture on! So just in the case that someone missed it, a while back I put a comment (aka. a hint) about not knowing how to add a profile picture and really, really, really, (did I mention really?) wanting to know how to add one. (aka. a flat out cry of desparation, not just a hint) And would anyone come to the helpless aid of Lanae`? Oh no, no no, my friends, that's not a happenin'! Lanae's stuck trying to meander her way through blog world trying to add a picture all on her lonesome. So, without further ado, *big, pleading, kitty cat eyes*please people, a little technical help here!

Oh, goodness. It totaly just hit me!!! You guys are trying to help me by not showing me how to add a profile picture! See the logic behind that is that if you don't show me how to put one on, then when I post to other peoples blogs, randomly passing by people won't be afraid to come to my site because I have a picture of me to scare them away. Ahhhh, I get it. That makes sense. Thanks guys, what true friends you all are! :o)

21 comments:

neverletmeforget said...

I'm sorry! I'm really bad at explaining how to do things over the internet! I promise i'll get with you Sunday or Friday(you're coming to the ladies thing right?)and I'll explain how to do it. I promise okay?? =o)
Love,
~Krista~

Kassandra said...

You're such a dork. Ask me later about the profile picture thing, and I'll try to explain it to you. There's no way I'm going to try to on here. But, once you understand what I'm talking about when I explain it to you, it's really easy. :o) Anyways, don't know if even that made sense (hence the explaining things in person) but I'll see you tonight at the ladies meeting. Love you. :o)

Kassandra said...

It's about time you commented on my blog. :o) Oh yeah, and I definitely appreciated your negativity there. :P Anyways, thanks for commenting, talk to you later. Love you. :o)

Happy Girl said...

Anything for you, my Kassandra. :-) And thank you both for offering to help me. It think that it's going to take both of you to explain it all! I remember seeing it when I set up my blog, but at the time I didn't know which picture to add so I decided that I would later. And now, here we are, it's later, and I don't know how! :-) I'm so lame that I've almost considered what would happen if I started another blog instead of this one just so I could fix all the stupid little things like that. But then I started thinking logically and decided that my ever so helpful friends would surely come to my aid! I'll see you both tonight. :-)

Kassandra said...

No, you don't quit, now post something new, 'cause this post is getting kinda stale. :o) You know i love you. :o)

Kassandra said...

hey, Lamo!You haven't posted since SEPTEMBER! Helloooo!!! We miss you here in cyberspace. :o) I know, I know, I'm a dork. You love me anyways. I love you too. :o) Ttyl.

Rebekah L. said...

So...I guess you didnt ever figure it out?

Mrs.Lambert said...

is this lanae???

Happy Girl said...

You're so funny. What do you mean is this Lanae`?! No, it's not me, I just happened to be in all of the pictures. Strange how that happens... :o)

Kassandra said...

so...when are you going to start posting again??? :o) love you.

Mrs.Lambert said...

man you really werent jokin abouut quittin were you?why dont you post some hawaii pictures?

~Kluane said...

Post some Hawaii pictures, and when Mom and Dad get back I'll post some on my blogs=o)
~Kluane~

Rebekah L. said...

Did you give up on the blogging world or do you have another one that you arent sharing?

~Kluane said...

I put some pictures on my blog...you should go look at them=o)
Kluane

Happy Girl said...

No, I don't have another blog. I'm too social not to tell you about it. :o)I'll email you soon.

Anonymous said...

I really think that it's time you posted again... Don't you?
Amber

It's a good life said...

I second that Amber! Lanae'. Emily has posted today, which is rather miraculous for her... and if she can do it... I KNOW YOU CAN! lol =] I miss you hun. I rilly do.

It's a good life said...

Aww thanks. I would appreciate the prayer... I just got the estimate and it looks like its going to be 2 grand to fix it. =/ yeaaaa. =( Makes me really sad. But I'm going to get some estimates elsewhere... just in case. =) WELL... its totally bout time you posted too, mkay??? =] =] =] Love ya!

Happy Girl said...

There is a time & season for everything. And unfortunately these past seasons have not been for posting. I do however, forsee a possibility of future seasons having posting in them. Shh. It's not official yet.

Joyka said...

you should go to Pyzam.com and look for some there, and then you can transfer the HTML code and then, it will show up. I think????
Joyka

Happy Girl said...

Just FYI for anyone who comes across this... I now have a shutterfly share site rather than a blog. My address is lanaerose.shutterfly.com It is password protected, but just request it and I'll send it to you. =)