Thursday, September 27, 2007

Nothin new, yet I post.

So there's not been anything too exciting going on w/me. I'm to work early today. That's exciting! Granted I had to wake up 30 minutes early to get this blessed feeling of being the only one in the office this early. I don't think that I'll be making too much of a habit about it. :-)

Mom and the kids have been sick all week and I'm hoping that they hurry up and get over all that so that I never get it. Every morning I feel nauseous and contemplate whether it's a sick day or not but for some reason I start to feel better so I end up going to work after all. I tell you, I can't even convince myself that I'm sick enough to stay home.

I have a massage scheduled for this afternoon. I'm pretty excited about that one. I haven't had one professional done before but our insurance deductable has been payed off for quite some time so I decided that since it wasn't going to cost very much I might as well go for it since my back has been acting weird and I'll be in there for a chiropractor adjustment anyways.

well I am hearing other work force peoples coming in so I shall go. ta ta for now

1 comment:

Kassandra said...

About time you posted. :P I just like to give you a hard time. :o) Hope you have a great day! Love you. :o)