Friday, September 14, 2007

So my real estate class went OK. I can definitely say that I was the youngest person there. It went pretty much like I thought it would. I already knew everything that they taught, but it was still a good thing to get me moving again, I seem to get a little distracted sometimes and forget about my goals. :0) Any who, they almost talked me into going down to their 3 day seminar which is six hours away. One of the days is on a Sunday so I decided against it. But my was it oh so tempting! Har har, "We are going to give you a three day seminar worth $3,000 for only this one time incredible price of $199! And plus you get to bring a friend or mate for free! But wait, there's more! You also you get our 'start now' kit so that you can go home and start today! complete with 30 legal contract forms to make you completely sure that your contracts work for you, the investor, and not against you!" Yup, it was that good. So, I guess I'll just sum it up by saying that I would totally do it again. I know, I'm weird. :-) So folks, you now know that if you have some ultra boring seminar/speech/class that you have to go to, you should seriously invite me, because you know I would still make it fun. :-)

Dad gets home some time tomorrow from hunting so maybe I'll start to get some sleep again. :-) I've been getting less than 6 hours of sleep all week, and about an average of 5 each night. As pastor says "when the cat's away the mice play". Funny thing is that all of the times that I was up until past midnight this week was when I was either doing laundry at the laundry mat, or cleaning. Aren't you entirely jealous of the oh so exciting life I live?! :-) Off to do more laundry my friends....

5 comments:

neverletmeforget said...

Oh!! You make me feel bad! I've been so lazy this week =o)

Anonymous said...

Yay, pink is back!

blondevue... said...

Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord,,,the guy is coming to fix the dryer tomarrow. Tomarrow...I love you...tomarrow...
Its only,
A...DAY,,AWAY....
Ok, so theres my little song for you. Can you tell I'm exited there will be no more laundry mat for us? =o) Not that I've minded folding 11 loads at a time, or getting to see lots of other people haul in their dirty laundry or anything...lol. I'll just be glad that on saturday night if we want a clean skirt for sunday we won't have to drive to the laundry mat at 12 in the morning, only you my sis, are crazy enough to do that, I'll just find something else to wear. :-)
ps...how are things on your side of the building today??
Its nice to be back at work today, I seem to miss you on Tuesdays when I'm at school. :~) can you believe it?? =>

Happy Girl said...

Tori,

I don't know how to tell you this... It's really hard for me to be so blunt with you (har har, me blunt? Never!)but, I feel it's my duty as your sister to do so. Well, I've been thinking about this for a while... and I think that after consulting all records of our corrospondence, and looking back on the last 18 1/2 years I've spent w/you, that... well how do I say this.... YOU'RE NUTS! Whew, there, I got it out. Glad I finally got that off my chest. I feel much better now. :-)

Kassandra said...

Wow, you guys are funny. :o) Anyways, my Lanae`, we would like to hear about something other than your real estate class. :P Well, I don't know about the rest of the general public, but I would anyways. Ok, I'll leave you alone now. Love you. :o)