Thursday, April 05, 2007

Here's us....

This is when we went out to the cabin. It was alot of fun. Alot more than I thought it would be! It's funny how we got a picture of Tori and I, and then Ashley and I, but not one of us girls together. Ashley added the comment to me that I had to be in all the pictures. Hmn. ok. Well, I guess it does look like that huh. :-) Well, there are two pictures here that you will have a hard time seeing me in. Ya. that's me at the bottom of the pile up. Oh, oh, there's my boots! And there's my helmet! (thank goodness for the helmet!)It was all fun and games when we were playing football and they tackled me, but then they just kept coming and coming. And we ain't no light family! Let's just say that I had a little difficulty breathing!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Lanae'....I love all the pics...they are GREAT, and you are so cute! love ya girly =0)
Katrina

blondevue... said...

wow lanae' is right!!
How is it that you look SO cute in all of the pictures, but I look like a retard! LoL!! :-P
hehhee,o'well... love you,