Monday, April 30, 2007

Far, Far, Away.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. My cousin Crystal is graduating from College and Tori and I are going down to see her. It should be allot of fun. Well, that is if Tori and I sign a peace treaty before we leave town... :-) No, I'ts not going to be that bad at all. We have been getting along pretty well lately because we like totaly love each other! :o) We leave some time on Friday. I need to go and talk to Tori about what time, but probably in the afternoon, and then we come back on Sunday night. It's going to be one of those killer fun, jam packed, sleepless, type of trips. It's going to take me at least a week to catch up on the sleep I miss, but then it's going to happen all over again because we are going back for my cousin Maria's High school Graduation two weeks after that. So if we were rich people and could miss two weeks of work, it would make sense just to stay down there. But since we live in the real world, we are going to go down, come back, and then go down. Oh ya, we'll probably come back that time too. Maybe. :-) I've really missed our summer trips to Wasilla, last year I didn't get to go as many times as I would have hoped. Having a job and responsability stinks. Well, not really, I kind of thrive on it but that's just me because I'm weird.

Good night you all!

3 comments:

blondevue... said...

Okay, wow, you learn alot about your sister when you read her blog,,,lol!
First of all, Anchorage...Far, Far away?? I don't really think so, if we can drive there and back all in the same weekend and go to church, and still have time for a graduation, it can't really be all that far away.
I'm glad your exited, I'm exited to see family and not so much the drive,,well,,I'm exited about that part too-- I'm going to sleep.
And then,,when we get there,,I'm going to hold Ellie Ann, my favorite girl... :~) Who is probably getting big and will be so much fun to play with outside, I hope its nice out this weekend.
Anyways,,back to it for me...
Nice comment on the peace treaty too, you should have been a comedian.

Happy Girl said...

Should have been? What? I totaly thought that I was! and the whole far, far, away thing was what they call in the comedian world "sarcasm". :o)

Anonymous said...

lol