Thursday, April 26, 2007

Almost There......

So nothing superbly interesting has been happening with me. Well, at least nothing that I feel like blabbering on about. I'm really excited about being done with school on Monday. Well, actually. I am going to be done by Sunday, so that my Mom can grade all my stuff and have it in to them by Tuesday. I'm not worried though. I just have one chapter in both English and Biology left and then I'm done. I was totaly stressed out on Sunday, for good reason I guess, but I'm ok now that I've actually gotten some school done and I see the end coming soon.

The wedding went really well last Saturday (the one I played the piano for). It all went smoothly and the decorations were beautiful. I would still like to see the DVD though. I feel like it was just another rehersal or something because I couldn't see anything and it went just like we practiced. (well duh.)

I've sent out my Graduation invitations finally. Well, at least most of them. a few I'm waiting on addresses for. Graduation announcements are odd things. I mean, have you really thought about it? It's like ok, let's take a picture of me and put it in these funny looking cards with two envelopes and two seals. (I wonder if they have a how to open a graduation announcement for dummies book?....) And then send it off to a thousand and one people that I don't even know. Hmn. Americans are weird. :-) And really, do these people want a picture of me? I know that I would like to see a picture of my third cousin, twice removed, but does my third cousin, twice removed want to see a picture of me? Well, I guess it doesn't matter, because I didn't send it to that cousin. :o) Just joking folks. I don't have a third cousin, twice removed. I think it was just once removed, and wouldn't that not make them my cousin... deep thought. I'll get back to you on that one. :o}

Oh ya. and I totaly forgot to tell you all. (who ever you all are) that I finally bought a car. Yae for me! It's totaly cute, it's a 2001 PT Cruiser. I always thought that they were stupid looking, I think it had to do with the color of the ones that I saw here in town. But I just so happen to like mine. I might be a bit biased in that opinion though. :-) Someday I'll have to take a picture of it to show you peoples.

Well it's off to do more Biology for me. WooWhoo it's gunna be fun!! Later.

No comments: