Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It Worked!


Well, I finally got my cell phone to send pictures. I think that it was a security issue. Because my email wouldn't receive them, and Tori's email wouldn't receive them, but Mom's email would. Weird. Oh well, at least now I know what my address is so I can go "safe list" it.
Any who, here is a picture of Tori, Grandpa Clark, and I at the hospital last month. He is doing better now, which is a great blessing. He had some stiches in his arm removed last week, and Grandma said that it went well. But it still sounds painful to me.
Well, I need to go, Dad should be back at the office to pick me up soon. Later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you have no comments yet.
Eeh?

blondevue... said...

I love him so much!

Anonymous said...

hey!
That's great! I have been praying for him and all of you!
Love ya' have a great day!
Amber

It's a good life said...

I am so glad things are going so much better.