Thursday, February 22, 2007

Drama? Nah.

Well, I don't have anything to say. Hmn..... I'm busy at work, real busy...... ok so that's really not exciting....my back hurts, even though I went to the chiropractor yesterday....My mom isn't feeling well,-at all-....I should be doing school.....Yup. I think that's about it. Sorry, nothing too enlightening. :-)

The funny thing about my currently boring life is that when I look at some of my friends' lives and see all the major drama going on. I am sooo happy that I don't have to deal with that.

Ok, enough blabber for the night. Good night to all of you peoples with drama filled lives! And also to you other non-drama people. :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope things start looking up for you...

A Friend.

Rebekah L. said...

Hey,
just wanted to say hi. :O) my back hurts too..we could have a club ;O)
see you soon,
bek

It's a good life said...

LOL.. wow Lanae'... you've always been good at making me laugh... In a good way of course... your whole personality comes out sometimes when you write... =0) hehe...