Wednesday, June 06, 2007

It's Raining!!!!


Yay!!! It's raining, and I mean really raining! I am so excited. I can not believe how much I love the rain. Well, I say that because I haven't lived some place like Juneau where it allways rains, but for now, being in the place that I am, I love the rain! I am trying to talk my dad into going jogging with me tonight after bible school. I have been dying to jog in the rain all week, and Monday when I went jogging I thought that it would start pouring any minute, but it had to be real nice and not rain until I was driving home. Ugh. Such is life, eh?


I have been really enjoying Vacation Bible School at church this week. Phil put me in charge of snacks which is cool. I am rather dissapointed in myself though. I wanted to do food themes to match the bible lessons, but so far only Monday and Friday are going to match. The week theme is High Marks in Mark. And if you'll notice, the high marks in mark are about blind men being healed, and guys who can't walk being healed, Matthew stealing money, ect. So I couldn't think of anything, and my handy dandy google didn't help much either. So, they get all exciting snacks like pop corn, or brownies, yes, I know, so typical. :-]


Well, I need to go and get ready to leave for bible school. I'm not sure what it is that I need to get ready, but I'm sure that I'll think of something! :-)


Oh, and if it's possible. I'm even more happy about the rain now than I was a few minutes ago when I started writing this post. Because it's RAINING even MORE!!!!! Yay for the rain!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shewwww I sure wish that it would rain here. The water leaves are getting kinda low and everyone is haveing to conserve water. We got a little last week but not enough to make a good dent. I also love the rain, more now than before becuase I live in a house with a metal roof. We get alot of thunder here and lightening. Well I will stop talking. Hope you get to take that jog soon. Love you,
Amber

Rebekah L. said...

If you love the rain you should move down here, at least for the spring months!! We've been FLOODING for the past few weeks, literally!! And the sun comes out and it's ninety. See how perfect for a girl like you!!
I have the spare room all ready....
:O)

Happy Girl said...

You're so sweet Bek. :o) I believe that the spare bed room is for a particular little kid though... :-) Although I would love to come and visit you guys. Maybe someday.

Anonymous said...

Man oh man, I rained so hard Tuesday in the garden that I was fully soaked from head to toe with in five minutes. I've never seen it rain like that before not even in Juneau. Every drop was so cold it sent shivers down your spine. Work pretty much came to a halt with that so i put my fancy-pants blue rain coat on and "tested it further" (yeah i was just playin' around in the wet) and it worked pretty good.

Anyway glad you're enjoying it.

later